Internet Paging Service
* Please limit your message to 80 characters unless advised otherwise by your Service Provider.
YOU MUST ALREADY BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET TO SEND MESSAGES THROUGH THIS PROGRAM.To send alpha & numeric pages thru the internet without email--
For a Quick Page just open the snpp program fill in the required Info - otherwise Save this file to your hard drive and install:
To set-up SNPP program:
1. Click on configure
2. Under "Configure", add IP Address 188.8.131.52
3. Port should be set as 444
4. Msg send timeout should be set to 60 See examples below.
7. A file named names.txt will be saved to your hard drive with YOUR call list. Other users cannot see or change YOUR call list. [A one-time setup configures your program]
**Note 1: On the left bottom of the program there is a status line. If status says "success" then you have successfully connected to our paging terminal. If status says" fail" then either your IP address is configured wrong or you are not connected to the internet or have input a wrong number.
**Note 2: You may just enter a pager number in the appropriate box, type your text message below and click send for a one-time page.